Reporter with New Civil Engineer.
- Tel: 020 3033 4294
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Two workers have died and six people have been injured following the collapse of a balcony in in Knightsbridge, London.
Construction work on a £31bn canal linking the Atlantic and the Pacific Oceans through Nicaragua will start on 22 December.
Southern Water has been ordered to pay £500,000 after untreated sewage was discharged into the Swalecliffe Brook in Kent.
- £40M repair job for fire-damaged motorway tunnels
- £230M electrification package for Welsh railways
- NEC warns of misuse of Z clauses in contracts
- Inefficiencies, delays, dissatisfaction... regulator raps Network Rail
- Crossrail 2 route consultation opens
- Interserve recruits Costain director as new infrastructure boss
- Van Oord completes deepest ever subsea rock installation