Reporter with New Civil Engineer
- Tel: 020 3033 4294
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Proposals to rebuild the historic Crystal Palace lie in pieces, after Bromley Council cancelled an exclusivity agreement with a Chinese developer.
The new La Pepa Bridge in Cadiz, Spain, is nearing completion, with the installation of the cabled sections.
Network Rail is to bring 500 Amey-Colas contractor staff in-house.
- WSP and PB name new UK boss
- Capita lifted by 11% infrastructure growth
- HS2 recruits former Crossrail director
- £3M digital road map to boost highways maintenance
- Network Rail axes 65% of labour suppliers
- Interserve construction turnover up 17% despite 'supply pressures'
- VIDEO | National Grid’s new T pylons take shape