Reporter with New Civil Engineer
- Tel: 020 3033 4294
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mayor of London Boris Johnson is to press ahead with plans to build Europe’s longest segregated urban cycle lane through central London, with construction work likely to start in March.
Researchers at Nottingham Trent University are developing smart scanning technology to detect the early signs of potholes and determine their severity.
Costain will begin work in April on a delayed £110M road improvement scheme near Immingham, Lincolnshire.
- £2M fund launched to improve site safety
- Electrical substation flood protection ideas sought
- WYG up for sale
- Tunnelling skills given £2.8M cash injection
- Regional airports get £56M funding boost
- Geotech firm designs recyclable flood barrier
- Two contractors bag Bristol guided busway work