Reporter with New Civil Engineer.
- Tel: 020 3033 4294
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The headquarters of the new National College for High Speed Rail will be located in Birmingham, the Government announced today.
Bam Nuttall has been fined £140,000 after being prosecuted by the Office of Rail Regulation (ORR) for crushing a worker.
Steelwork supplied by Nottingham fabricator ECS Engineering Services is being erected on the controversial Paris Phiharmonic building.
- TfL starts consultation on £3bn Bakerloo extension
- IMAGE GALLERY | ‘Japanese fan’ bridge completed at Paddington
- VIDEO | UK’s first floating solar farm installed
- Dawlish sea wall resilience job gets underway
- Highways contractors back new app to improve roadworks management
- Scottish Water unveils £3.5bn investment programme
- Costain scoops £34M Manchester sewer tunnel job