Reporter with New Civil Engineer
- Tel: 020 3033 4294
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Proposals to rebuild the historic Crystal Palace lie in pieces, after Bromley Council cancelled an exclusivity agreement with a Chinese developer.
The new La Pepa Bridge in Cadiz, Spain, is nearing completion, with the installation of the cabled sections.
Network Rail is to bring 500 Amey-Colas contractor staff in-house.
WSP and Parsons Brinckerhoff (PB) have named former WSP UK managing director Mark Naysmith as UK chief operating officer for the newly-combined company.
Capita grew its property and infrastructure business 11% during 2014 in a successful trading year.
High Speed 2 (HS2) project promoter HS2 Ltd has named Stuart Westgate has been appointed programme development director.
The Department for Transport (DfT) is investing £3M in a project to create a digital road map that aims to improve highways maintenance and other services.
Network Rail has slashed the number of labour suppliers it uses by almost two-thirds.
Interserve is close to being a £1bn-turnover construction business in the UK after delivering substantial growth in 2014.
National Grid’s new electric pylon prototype – the T pylon – is taking shape at Mabey Bridge’s factory in south Wales.
- 43% of energy equipment failures are turbines
- Network Rail consulting arm wins £120M Saudi railway deal
- THE GALLERY | The best of the 74 Nine Elms bridge designs
- Lagan awarded £15M Aberdeen road job
- Willmott Dixon to build £25M Lincoln transport hub
- Mott MacDonald appointed on giant Chinese plaza job
- Arcadis bullish about growth as revenue rises 5%
- Newark rail death – co-worker faces prosecution
- RFID technology offers site safety boost
- Balfour Beatty wins £12M M40 improvement job