Reporter with New Civil Engineer.
- Tel: 020 3033 4294
- E-mail: email@example.com
The Otkritie Arena, the new home to FC Spartak Moscow and a venue for the 2018 FIFA World Cup, has been completed.
One of the UK’s largest managed realignment and habitat creation schemes has been completed and opened to the sea.
Arup has been appointed by CERN to undertake conceptual design studies for tunnel and geotechnical engineering in a Future Circular Collider (FCC).
- PHOTOS | Crossrail TBM starts complex tunnel drive
- Costain gets green light for £125M smart motorway work
- Network Rail to start consultation on Manchester expansion plans
- Middlesbrough Council approves £4.5M swing bridge
- WYG pays £3.2M for planning consultancy
- CH2M Hill axes 1,200 jobs
- Materials shortage delays Highways Agency job