Reporter with New Civil Engineer.
- Tel: 020 3033 4294
- E-mail: email@example.com
Transport for London (TfL) has signed off a further upgrade of the Jubilee Line which will increase Tube train frequency during peak hours to 36 trains per hour (tph), or one every 100 seconds.
Nearly half of the flood defences damaged during last winter’s storms have not yet been repaired.
Construction of the proposed Hamersmith ‘flyunder’ could begin within five years, assuming various planning and financing hurdles are overcome.
- Historic Teesside bridge revamp delayed as costs spiral
- Hyder shares suspended ahead of Arcadis acquisition
- California’s ‘electric highway’ set to open
- Aecom engineering CEO David Glover departs
- Shortlist announced for Bentley BIM awards
- Balfour bags key Scottish road bridge job
- Carillion to build £30M offshore wind farm cable