Reporter with New Civil Engineer.
- Tel: 020 3033 4294
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The rate of injury in the construction industry dropped slightly over the past year, according to new figures from the Health and Safety Executive (HSE).
Amey has acquired Aquatech Engineering, a water leak detection and cartographic company.
The world’s tallest twin towers will be constructed in Dubai, according to the developers behind a new development in the Emirate.
- SuDS proposals slammed by environmental sector
- Laing O'Rourke Middle East business gets new boss
- HSE warns timber-frame industry over fire risk
- £170M upgrade for London-Norwich rail line
- Balfour Beatty shareholders vote to sell PB
- Crossrail 2 preferred route announced
- National Grid warns of low winter electricity capacity