Reporter with New Civil Engineer.
- Tel: 020 3033 4294
- E-mail: email@example.com
Work on Crossrail’s surface section in outer London, Berkshire and Essex is now one third complete.
A consortium comprising Aecom, HOK and Deloitte will publish a report next summer on a possible decamp for the UK Parliament.
Balfour Beatty has paid £164M to acquire the Thanet offshore transmission project (OFTO).
- Four win places on Northumbrian Water framework
- VIDEO | Graham installs bridge over live rail line in south London
- EM tops Highways Agency supplier performance league
- Balfour Beatty-Skanska JV wins £55M M25 junction upgrade
- Morgan Sindall to restart fire-damaged Nottingham laboratory
- Chinese buy stake in UK wind farms
- The 10 most read stories of 2014 on NCE