Reporter with New Civil Engineer.
- Tel: 020 3033 4294
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The planned upgrade of the Metrolink tram stop at Manchester Victoria has been delayed.
Energy giant RWE has pulled out of a wind farm off the Suffolk coast, citing difficulty in securing finance.
Transport Minister Claire Perry has announced a review of the testing regime for driverless cars, which she describes as “a bit weird”.
- Taylor Woodrow-Bam team completes huge jet-grouting job at Victoria Tube station
- THE GALLERY | The world’s best cycling infrastructure
- Stonehenge tunnel plan being reconsidered
- Tulloch takes £16.5M Shetland Islands port job
- Balfour Beatty given extra £36M for Olympic Stadium
- Birmingham gets green energy boost from New Street revamp
- Big hitters line up for first Crossrail 2 contract