Margo Cole is a freelance specialist writer
- Tel: 020 3033 2826
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Piling for a massive new housing development in south London involves seeing what the UK’s largest CFA rig can do
JCB is to supply machines and generators worth more than £300,000 to help the relief efforts following Typhoon Haiyan.
An unassuming apartment block in a Geneva suburb is actually a significant landmark for a UK construction equipment company, as Margo Cole reports.
- Survey shows Scotland leads on Suds installation
- AMP6 frameworks: Getting shovel ready
- New concepts in construction machinery design: The rise of the machines
- Davies Commission releases details of airport plan submissions
- Welsh Water seeks contractors
- Closer to the market: A fresh face for a growing firm
- Doosan boosts safety on articulated dump trucks
The clock is ticking for the government and the insurance industry to agree on a mechanism for funding flooding insurance if thousands of homes are not to be left high and dry without any cover.
The government has made great strides in offering its views on the potential catastrophic effects of ignoring climate change, but the debate over preparedness threatens to undermine those very solutions.