Margo Cole is a freelance specialist writer
- Tel: 020 3033 2826
- E-mail: email@example.com
Consultants large and small have made the shortlist later this month at NCE/ACE Consultants of the Year 2014.
Protecting bridges from scour is one of a wide range of repairs and upgrades that London Underground is carrying out on its structures this year.
Laing O’Rourke wants to become a major player in the UK rail sector and believes it can bring new ideas to the industry.
- Lee Tunnel: the capital’s hidden wonder
- Looking for talent
- Tunnelling: The race to win tunnel prize
- Infrastructure in 2014: Timely solutions with a light touch
- Infrastructure in 2014: A matter of collaboration
- Infrastructure in 2014: Material gains for the planet
- Deadline for Consultants File entry in two days
The clock is ticking for the government and the insurance industry to agree on a mechanism for funding flooding insurance if thousands of homes are not to be left high and dry without any cover.
The government has made great strides in offering its views on the potential catastrophic effects of ignoring climate change, but the debate over preparedness threatens to undermine those very solutions.