I cover structures at NCE which pretty much includes anything that might fall down - from bridges to dams to really really tall buildings. Having trained as an engineer and passed my chartered exams, I cover technical issues and enjoy getting out in the field and talking to proper engineers.
- Tel: 020 7728 4546
- Fax: 020 7728 4666
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Campaigners for a new Thames River crossing in East London this week seized on a fire in the Blackwall road tunnel between Tower Hamlets and Greenwich to press their case.
BAA’s plans for a second runway at Stansted were dealt a blow this week when an influential committee of MPs urged ministers to consider building new capacity for the South East at Gatwick airport instead.
Structural engineers from across the UK were being rushed to Cumbria this week as the local highways authority battled to inspect 1,800 bridges following extreme floods.
- Isle of Man: Airports don’t get tougher than this
- Forth Crossing Bill is ready
- Mumbai needs new sea crossings to ease jams
- Andorra bridge collapse
- World Architecture Festival: Lean & green
- World Architecture Festival: World wide talent
- Rob Stewart quits BAA