The app is designed for all major tablet devices including iPhone, iPad, Android tablets (such as Nexus and Hudl) and Android SmartPhones.
Why change? Five reasons you will want to use the new NCE app:
- The new app is fully responsive on all Apple and Android devices which means it will resize itself for the optimum user experience regardless of the screen size of your device.
- The app is regularly updated with all our latest news and features, so no longer will you need to wait until Thursday to get the latest news, analysis and opinion.
- Our technical content is much enhanced, with the app displaying superb images from construction projects large and small with pin-sharp resolution.
- You can still read NCE in magazine style via our library of issues dating back to October 2014.
- Our regular major project reports will be enhanced with interactive content
I want it, how do I opt for it?
The app version of NCE is only available to NCE subscribers or ICE members who have opted out of of their print NCE/NCEI entitlement.
ICE members can make the switch to digital through the MyICE section of the ICE website.
Simply uncheck the box which asks: “I would like to receive my NCE/I and Civil Engineering entitlement in print format”.
You then access the app in the same way you access the subscriber-only content on the NCE website.
What is my username and password?
You access the app using the same username and password you use to access the subscriber-only content on NCE’s website.
Your username is the email address you registered with, and your password is the password you registered with.
I have never used NCE’s website before - what do I do?
NCE subscribers and all ICE members are entitled to full access to all content on NCE’s website. But you must first register to use it.
If you have never previously registered on nce.co.uk you will first need to go to our Registration page to complete the registration process.
Please note: You will need to have your 10-digit subscription number or ICE membership number to hand. This is printed on your ICE membership card, or can be found on the address label of your print NCE.
I am still having problems - who can I speak to?
If you are having any difficulties with this process, feel free to speak to one of our customer services advisers.
Call us on: 0203 033 2626
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also request a call back by emailing: email@example.com