- Tel: 020 3033 2823
- E-mail: email@example.com
In a vast excavation site at Ho Man Tin a major new interchange between two of MTR’s newest subway lines is taking shape.
Tunnelling and underground work are now the main focus of civil engineering work on MTR’s 7km long South Island Line (East) project, which will link Hong Kong Island’s busy business district in Admiralty with the Southern District, terminating at South Horizons on Ap Lei Chau.
MTR’s £1.3bn West Island Line is in its critical final stages as its project team prepares for completion at the end of this year.
- Speeding to mainland China: Express Rail Link
- Under busy Kowloon streets: Shatin to Central Link
- ICE to hold free BIM seminar
- Across Hong Kong Island
- Building on Hong Kong expertise
- Cutting under Kowloon
- Extension dimension